VISA, MasterCard and MIR cards are accepted for payment.
The service of payment via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of making a payment, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels are used. Entering bank card data is carried out on the secure payment page of FreedomPay.
On the page for entering bank card data, you will need to enter the card number, the name of the cardholder, the expiration date of the card, a three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data is printed on the card itself.
The three-digit security code is the three digits found on the back of the card.
Then you will be redirected to the page of your bank to enter the 3DSecure code, which will be sent to you via SMS. If the 3DSecure code did not come to you, then you should contact the bank that issued your card.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
○ the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Bank;
○ there are not enough funds to pay on a bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
○ bank card details are entered incorrectly;
○ Your bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
For payment by credit card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following technical number. support +7 700 1122339 .
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our web server.
When paying by cards, cash refunds are not allowed. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.
The procedure for returning goods is regulated by Article 14 of the Law "On the Protection of Consumer Rights".
○ The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer, and after the transfer of the goods, the refusal is not possible.
○ Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
○ The consumer does not have the right to refuse a product of good quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified product can be used exclusively by the person who purchases it;
○ If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer under the contract, with the exception of the seller's expenses for the delivery of the returned goods from the consumer, no later than ten days from the date the consumer presents the relevant demand;
Refunds will be made to the bank card within 21 (twenty-one) business days from the date of receipt of the "Application for the return of funds".
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The term for consideration of the Application and the return of funds begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays / weekends.
The presence on the electronic storefront of the Online Store of information on the delivery of goods (receipt of work, services), such as terms, methods, as well as any other information necessary to obtain a clear idea of the delivery of goods (receipt of work, services) after payment using the card.